Breathe Easier with Our Indoor Air Quality Services & Products
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is an issue on everyone’s mind as asthma rates continue to rise dramatically. Modern homes and offices are built to extremely tight standards for better energy efficiency, but many buildings lack fresh air pathways, which can allow a variety of contaminants to build up indoors. When it is not addressed, substandard IAQ may contribute to the development of allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions.
A Complete Approach to Air Quality Problems
At Kings Aire we know your family’s health is your highest priority. To keep your home’s indoor environment clean and safe, we offer a variety of leading-edge IAQ products:
- Air Purifiers: Central air cleaners play a critical role in keeping the air in your home clean and pollutant free. Filters are available in a number of configurations, including fiberglass, pleated, electronic and cabinet models. You can determine how effective a filter is by looking at its MERV rating, which is a numerical representation of the size and quantity of particulate matter the filter can capture. If your system can handle it, we recommend filters with a minimum MERV 7 rating.
- Mechanical Ventilation: Creating a predictable fresh air pathway is one of the best ways to keep the contaminants from accumulating inside your home. Mechanical ventilators are self-powered, and they draw in the precise amount of fresh outdoor air needed to maintain healthy IAQ.
- Air Humidifiers: Excessively dry air allows contaminants to stay airborne longer, which increases the chance of someone experiencing an allergic reaction. Dry air can also cause static electricity, wood splitting, nosebleeds and dry skin. We can install a central air humidifier to ensure your home maintains the proper humidity level all year round.
The Benefits of Healthy Indoor Air
There are numerous benefits you will experience when the indoor air is clean, healthy and contaminant free:
- Improved Health: Consistent exposure to airborne pollutants can aggravate some respiratory conditions, including asthma, allergies and COPD.
- Less Cleaning: Dust in the air eventually settles on your furniture, floors and counters. A high-tech IAQ system can remove much of this floating debris, so you will not have to clean as often. Your home will also smell fresh, and odors will not linger.
- Better HVAC Equipment Performance: When you have poor indoor air quality, contaminants accumulate on critical equipment components and eventually turn into a sticky grime. Your system will have to work longer and harder to provide the same level of comfort, which can shorten the service life of the equipment.
Complete Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Kings Aire provides a comprehensive array of indoor air quality products and services. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with every service or installation we provide for you and your family. If you are experiencing air quality issues, call one of our friendly representatives today! Our service areas include El Paso, Socorro, Horizon City and Santa Teresa.