Providing Quality HVAC Services to El Paso, TX Since 1980
“It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money – – – that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot – it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.” – JOHN RUSKIN
You Get What You Pay For
- KINGS AIRE, INC. – Kings Aire was established in 1980 and is an Air Conditioning (HVAC) Contractor that provides quality and superior services to the commercial and residential community of El Paso. Kings Aire is committed to providing service of the highest quality in an efficient, effective and timely manner. (www.Kingsaire.com)
- LICENSURE – Verify that the air conditioning contractor providing you a proposal is licensed and bonded in the states of Texas (www.license.state.tx.us) and New Mexico, City of El Paso, Horizon City, and City of Socorro, and will obtain the required air conditioning and electrical city permits. There are over 280 air conditioning licensed contractors in El Paso County, but few have the history and experience that Kings Aire offers. Kings Aire is licensed (TACLA 27335C), bonded, and insured. We recommend that you obtain a certificate of insurance from the contractor to protect yourself, your family and your property.
- OBDs – Opposed Blade Dampers (OBDs) is a fancy word for registers. The installation of OBDs in a refrigerated air conditioning system is critical to properly distribute the air to the area that is being conditioned and to avoid those hot or cold spots in your home. We recommend you replace you registers to properly distribute the air.
- INSULATION – Proper insulation of your attic, ceiling, walls, windows, and existing duct is essential for our air conditioning unit to run efficiently.
- EQUIPMENT BRAND – Trane, Ruud, York, Mitsubishi, American Standard, Carrier, Bryant, Rheem, Goodman, Lennox, Tempstar, Luxaire, Concord, and the list of brands goes on. Whatever equipment you decide to purchase, make sure that you have compared apples to apples and are getting a valued system in both the equipment and installation.
- INSTALLATION – The installation is more important than the equipment. The purchase of a high end refrigerated air unit or any reasonably priced unit should be accompanied by a quality installation. What separates Kings Aire from most of the El Paso contractors is the quality of our installations and the service we provide. Ascertain that the installation will include the proper equipment size (tonnage) and electrical upgrade. Our Service Department technicians are NATE certified (www.natex.org) in Texas. Come to our office at 1035 Kessler Dr., El Paso, TX 79907 and see for yourself what a quality installation looks like.
- SEER – Seasonal Energy Efficient Ration (SEER) is the rating of an air conditioning unit. The higher the rating, the more energy efficient the unit. The SEER rating starts at 14 and can go up to 24 depending on the unit( split, package, mini-split, PTAC, ductless, heat pump, etc.). For more information on SEER ratings, visit (www.ahrinet.org).
- QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES – Kings Aire performs criminal background checks on all employees as required by Texas State Law HB705 to provide peace of mind to its customers. Furthermore, our employees are drug tested at initial employment and randomly thereafter.