Professional Heating Repair Services in El Paso, TX and Surrounding Areas
Whatever type of heating system you may have in your El Paso area home, the heating service experts at Kings Aire offer the high-quality professional heating replacement and repair services you need for reliable wintertime comfort.
Since 1980, we have carefully built our local reputation, one successfully completed job at a time. Right from the beginning, the personalized heating system repair service we have offered has been one of the mainstays of our full lineup of professional HVAC services. When your heating system needs repair, you can count on us to get to the bottom of the problem and have you back in business in no time.
Expert Residential Furnace & Heating Repair Services
When your heating system fails in the middle of winter, you will need prompt attention. While Kings Aire does offer 24/7 emergency heating system repair, you would do well to keep an eye on your system to catch the earliest signs of impending failure. Staying alert to your system’s performance on those cold winter nights, you can often catch developing problems early before they cause a breakdown. Having your system attended to at this early stage will make the repairs less costly and the interruption to your daily routine a much less intrusive one.
- Regular preventive maintenance reduces wear and tear on your system and can help prevent many issues from occurring in the first place.
- The HVAC service technician who completes the tune-up will be checking for developing issues and will most likely catch them before they get worse.
Either way, you should always pay close attention to your system, taking note of anything unusual and getting advice or practical assistance from a knowledgeable HVAC professional.
Signs That Could Indicate a Need for Heater or Furnace Repair
Some of the warning signs that can clue you into a potential system breakdown are listed below:
- Short cycling, where your system turns on and off repeatedly
- Inability of your furnace or heater to warm your home sufficiently
- System circulating cool or cold air instead of warm air
- Unusual noises coming from the system, such as scrapes, squeals or whines
- Low- or no detectable airflow coming from your heater vents
- A visible puddle of water building up at the base of your furnace
- An acrid stench or musty odor emanating from your system
- The smell of gas from your gas-fired furnace
- Sudden, unexpected difficulty heating certain rooms in your home
Leave the Heating System Repairs to Us
Whenever you notice one or more of the above warning signs, try a few of the most common troubleshooting tactics first. Check or change your air filter to make sure your thermostat and circuit breaker are correctly set and ensure that vents and registers are open and clear of obstructions.
If you are unable to find the issue, give the heating experts at Kings Air a call. You can count on us to be standing by to provide the heating system repair service you need. Our service areas include El Paso, Socorro, Horizon City, and Santa Teresa.
If you are a CURRENT Kings Aire customer, help someone you know create the perfect indoor environment. They will thank you, and we will too, by sending you a check for $100.00!Learn More